May 29, 2019

A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering is retained by our own congregation to make an impact in the lives of young people within our community. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency.  The offering will be received during June 9th worship services.